Copyright Notification / Instructions for using the e-book library
1. This e-book library only provides services for teachers and students of the Confucius Institute jointly established by Yunnan University and its overseas partner Readers can log in with their account numbers and passwords which can only be used by authorized individuals.
2. The resources of this site are for non-commercial use only; they only serve learning, teaching, and research purposes, and unauthorized or inappropriate use is prohibited. Readers must return the e-books on time, and must not download them illegally; they must not harm the reputation and accountability of the Confucius Institute. Offenders will have their library privilege annulled. Offences incurring serious damage or financial disputes will entail legal responsibilities on the part of the offender.
3. Readers using this platform must abide by the relevant laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China.
4. Readers are obliged to report to the librarian on duty when they find violations by others.
5. Any objection to the above terms should be put forth before using the library. Otherwise, it will be assumed that the user agrees to abide by them.